A cap featuring Junji Ito's masterpiece "Uzumaki" Azami Kurotani.
In the latter half of the story, the scene where Azami Kurotani's eyes are sucked into the swirling hole from the wound on her forehead is reproduced by embroidery.
In addition, Azami Kurotani of various scenes is printed on the back of the brim.
The words "Scar" and "Uzumaki" in the chapter titles of the book version were designed on both sides of the cap. It is a terrifying and beautiful cap.
Adjustable with snapback (57-60 cm)
- Please note that we cannot accept returns or exchanges after wearing the product.
- Due to the product process, some blurring and print breakage may occur on the seams and underarms. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
- Product photos and images are for illustrative purposes only. It may differ from the actual product.
- Product materials (fabric, etc.) and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorized reproduction of images and texts, and similar acts are strictly prohibited.