This product is made to order.
The product will be shipped from our store in mid-November 2023.
The mysterious apparel brand "KUDAN" suddenly appeared on SNS, where celebrities who are active in various fields such as musicians and creators wear items and are attracting attention by creating culture with designs that feel neo-japonism. This item is designed by "KUDAN".
This knit is knitted with KUDAN's original "Revolutionized" SD character, Lain in bear pajamas, knitted on the front.
The body of the knit was designed from scratch with a thicker body width and sleeve widths, giving it a characteristic, lumpy silhouette. The silhouette is like a bear pajamas with Revolutionized Lain knitted into the front.
On the back, the title logo and the KUDAN logo are placed in large letters, and on both sleeves are three vertical rows of torii gates, the main motif of KUDAN.
Story by KUDAN
Ruriko: "Now, this is the KUDANRA Night Factory, the factory that produces KUDAN goods, which are also our own products. Please continue on this way."
The students did as they were told.
Lain Iwakura explores the factory alone out of curiosity.
Ruriko stops Reine who tries to enter a large capsule with a door without permission.
"Oh my, Ruriko..."
A minute or two later, a revolutionized "Lain Iwakura" emerges from the capsule.
Ruriko: "Lain, do you like bears?"
Ruriko handed a bear costume to Reine, who shook her head.
Mea: "Would you like us to make an item to commemorate this?"
Mea said and drew up a design.
height : 186cm
*The size notation is a guide.
There may be some errors in the sewing process.
- Do not use tumble dry. The heat from the dryer may damage the garment, and in addition, the garment may change shape or stretch.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns or exchanges after wearing the product.
- Product photos and images are for illustrative purposes only. It may differ from the actual product.
- Product materials (fabric, etc.) and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorized reproduction of images and texts, and similar acts are strictly prohibited.
© NBCUniversal Entertainment Japan LLC