The mysterious apparel brand "KUDAN" suddenly appeared on SNS, where celebrities who are active in various fields such as musicians and creators wear items and are attracting attention by creating culture with designs that feel neo-japonism. This item is designed by "KUDAN".
A T-shirt with a chaotic design that expands the image of the illustration in which the game version lain drawn by Yoshitoshi Abe programs his father's thoughts and creates his body.
A design that makes you feel even lain's will that the body is unnecessary as long as you have a thinking routine and memory (recording).
6.5 oz heavyweight plain fabric.
Uses solid ribs around the neck.
*The size notation is a guide.
There may be some errors in the sewing process.
- Do not use tumble dry. The print may come off.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns or exchanges after wearing the product.
- Due to the product process, some blurring and print breakage may occur on the seams and underarms. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
- Product photos and images are for illustrative purposes only. It may differ from the actual product.
- Product materials (fabric, etc.) and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorized reproduction of images and texts, and similar acts are strictly prohibited.
© NBCUniversal Entertainment Japan LLC