Born in Russia, living in Japan, with over 450,000 followers on Twitter and over 1.9 million on Instagram, illustrator "Ilya Kuvshinov" is gaining popularity on SNS.
A T-shirt designed by "Messa store" with the whole body of Re-l Mayer drawn by "Ilya Kuvshinov".
On the back of Re-l, a map with a bird's-eye view of the Romdeau Dome is placed, and around it, four stone statue-shaped entourages of Donov Mayer's country are designed, and it is an item that imagines the heavy responsibility surrounding Re-l.
Re-l's citizen number "124C41 +" designed at the bottom means "one to foresee for one" and represents Re-l's inquisitive attitude.
A premium T-shirt body that is particular about the material. Double stitching that suppresses elongation is used for the ribs on the neck, and "combed thread" that suppresses fluffing is used for the body. You can enjoy your favorite design T-shirt for a long time because it is processed so that it does not shrink easily even after washing.
*The size notation is a guide.
There may be some errors in the sewing process.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns or exchanges after wearing the product.
- Due to the product process, some blurring and print breakage may occur on the seams and underarms. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
- Product photos and images are for illustrative purposes only. It may differ from the actual product.
- Product materials (fabric, etc.) and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorized reproduction of images and texts, and similar acts are strictly prohibited.
© NBCUniversal Entertainment Japan LLC