WASEI "JJ "CHIKADA, who appeared in “serial experiments lain” as JJ in the anime and participated in the soundtrack "Cyberia Mix", released the Album "Cyberia Layer_2" to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the anime broadcast. This open collar shirt features an illustration on the back that was specially drawn by Yoshitoshi ABe for this CD jack-et.
(Feature 1: "Back Print")
The back print by Messa Store was sublimated into an edgy street-style design while maintaining the world view of the illustration by Yoshitoshi ABe.
(Feature 2: "Front Print Logo")
Pocket print with cool font design of "CL2", the initials of the album "Cyberia Layer_2".
(Feature 3: "Special sewing")
Vintage-like sewing specifications with attention to detail, such as a rocker loop on the back for quick hooking and a pen holder on the chest pocket.
(Feature 4: "Attention to materials")
The fabric is made of T/C twill (*1), which is used on the reverse side of the fabric to increase durability and give it an even greater softness and luster.
(*1) "T/C twill" material is a thick fabric made by a special sewing method called twill, based on a material blended in the ratio of 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
Click here for WASEI "JJ" CHIKADA's official homepage. You can also purchase from here. https://www.wasei.tokyo/
*The size notation is a guide.
There may be some errors in the sewing process.
- The sizes shown are for reference only.Please note that there may be a slight error due to the sewing process.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns or exchanges after you have worn the item.
- Please note that we do not accept returns or exchanges after the item has been worn.
- Some scuffs and broken prints may occur in the seams and underarm areas due to the product process. Please note that we do not accept any warranty for this product.
- The pictures and images of the products are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ.
- The material (fabric, etc.) and specifications of the product are subject to change without notice.
- All rights reserved. No images or text may be reproduced without permission.