WASEI "JJ" CHIKADA, known for portraying JJ in the anime "Serial Experiments Lain" and contributing to the soundtrack "Cyberia Mix," has released the album "Cyberia Layer:05" in commemoration of the anime's 25th anniversary. This open-collar shirt prominently features an illustration specially drawn by Yoshitoshi ABe for the CD jacket on the back.
Designed with the concept of a "system that gathers information at night and crawls through the wired," this piece encapsulates the visual representation of the concept. The back print by MessaStore enhances the design with an edgy street style.
On the front, a cool logo for "Cyberia Layer:05" is printed above the pocket. The back includes a locker loop for quick hanging on hooks, and the chest pocket is equipped with a pen holder, showcasing meticulous vintage-like stitching details.
(*1) "T/C twill" material is a thick fabric made by a special sewing method called twill, based on a material blended in the ratio of 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
Click here for WASEI "JJ" CHIKADA's official homepage.
You can also purchase from here.
*The size notation is a guide.
There may be some errors in the sewing process.
- The sizes shown are for reference only.Please note that there may be a slight error due to the sewing process.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns or exchanges after you have worn the item.
- Please note that we do not accept returns or exchanges after the item has been worn.
- Some scuffs and broken prints may occur in the seams and underarm areas due to the product process. Please note that we do not accept any warranty for this product.
- The pictures and images of the products are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ.
- The material (fabric, etc.) and specifications of the product are subject to change without notice.
- All rights reserved. No images or text may be reproduced without permission.